Re: Richard Foote Disclaimer !!

From: Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:57:14 +1000

Hi all,

No one in Oracle Australia was upset by my error. It was just "brought to my attention" and I felt some formalish disclaimer might set the record straight and clear up any confusion.

Things are now back to normal. Pete Sharman is hassling me again and I received the usual number of Spam emails in the morning :)

Cheers

Richard