Anyone Using Sun StorEdge 9900 Series?

From: <derman_at_optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:09:32 GMT

Is anyone out there using a Sun StorEdge 9900 series storage system with their Oracle database(s)?

We are in the beginning stages of configuring our brand new Hitachi 9970 for use with our Oracle database environment and we would very much like to have the benefit of other Oracle shops' experience with the 9900 series. If you're using that type of hardware and would be willing to entertain some questions about your configuration, please respond. We'd be very grateful!

--Jon Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 17:09:32 CDT