Re: Are Triggers Really that Bad or ....???

From: Ronnie Yours <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:35:53 -0400

Hi,

Sorry for bringing up a dead post again.

Is there a way I can simplify coding triggers for this kind of requirement, where I dont have to create a trigger for each and every table. I cannot use the type method you specified because the tables have already been created a long time ago and applications are accessing them.

Please Suggest

Ronnie