Re: transaction enqueue lock

From: Jon Landenburer <jon.m.landenburger_at_verizon.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2002 12:01:43 -0700

Norm,
 We did dat. export table, create table, import table, rebuild indexes.
Gave the table and indexes intrans of= 2 maxtrans = 20, pctfree (from 20 ) to 40.
Ran 7 programs concurrently . Four go and three lock on the first insert . As the blockers finish the locked get on. We have no exclusive table locks. No two programs are modifying the same row. Still get the enqueue transaction lock. Somehow being limited to four tasks. We were thinking of going through this again but to set the inittrans to 6 to see if we get an increase. jonl