truncated output from simple select stmt...

From: mick <m_protopapas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2002 11:34:25 -0700

Hello all,

Using 8.1.7 on Win2kPro sp3. I don't understand why the output in the TEXT column is truncated. I don't have any formatting applied to the column...

Any assistance is appreciated.

hr_at_DEMODB> CLEAR COLUMNS
columns cleared

hr_at_DEMODB> select text, text_length
  2 from user_views
  3 where view_name='COMPANY_PHONE_BOOK';

TEXT                                                          TEXT_LENGTH
SELECT employee_id,                                                    99
last_name || ', '|| first_name name,
phone_number, em
                ^