Re: Problems with the Universal Installer

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:41:04 +0200

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:51:10 +0200, "Wolfgang Maron" <wolfgang.maron_at_t-online.de> wrote:

>Do you know problems with the OUI? I want to install the client (and other)
>on my WIN2000 PIII but the Installer works very slowly and finished itself
>if I click on a button. Only an first Oracle installation after the
>OS-installation goes right.
>
>Wolfgang

If the system meets Oracle's requirements (so not less than 128M) and is not a Pentium IV, you shouldn't have any problems. Other common causes are the C: drive filling up with page and tempfiles.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 12:41:04 CDT