Richard Foote Disclaimer !!

From: Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:14:01 +1000

Hi All,

It's only just been brought to my attention that for the past week, I've been posting here and elsewhere with my old Richard.Foote_at_oracle.com email account !!

Basically, my PC has died and I've been using my old Oracle laptop and I never thought to change the identity details. So, somewhat embarressenly, I've been confusing a whole heap of people with does he work for Oracle or doesn't he. I actually left Oracle Corporation over 3 months ago.

I just want to first apologise for any confusion I may have caused and to make it quite clear that I had no intention in misleading or pretending to act as if I was still a representative of Oracle Corporation. My comments and inputs are mine and mine alone (for better or for worse) and I make absolutely no claim to represent Oracle Corporation in anyway whatsoever.

My current email address is actually richard.foote_at_bigpond.com.

I can't sum it up any better than, ooppppsss.

Regards

Richard Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 09:14:01 CDT