Re: Does TOAD Support 9i Yet

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:49:05 -0500

Look for your Oracle Home selector ( if you have one, look under Oracle Installation Products in your Start..Programs list) and reset your default home..

Also, set an environment variable called TNS_ADMIN and 'point' it to the location of your current tnsnames.ora file, TNS_ADMIN=$ORACLE_HOME/Network/admin

( You can also set an registry key/value entry of this in HKLM/Software/Oracle)

The TOAD.INI and ( if one) TOAD2.INI files can show you what TOAD is 'trying' to do, as well..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 08:49:05 CDT