Re: Be nice on this message board

From: Jason Baugher <jason_at_baugher.pike.il.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:32:30 GMT

"dolfandave uyemura" <dolfandave_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:FQo69.11716$Ep6.932247_at_bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> Re: my original post on August 10th titled(and admittedly out of
> place:)):Re: Setting Up a MySQL Database for a client question
>
> Guys, try to be nice to each other out there. I posted a question on
> this board, got a nice answer or two, then you run into..........you
> know....."one in every crowd". I think this guy was one of those, you
> know, "picked on" types in life. What do you think??
>
> Dave

I think you're a moron. This isn't comp.be.nice.to.each.other, it's comp.databases.oracle.server. This group is for discussion of Oracle server issues. There are quite a few people here that take a large portion of their time to answer ORACLE questions to try to help others. They don't have to do it, and they don't HAVE to listen to off-topic posts like yours. They have every right to send you packing.

And don't throw that "we should be nice to each other because of 9/11" crap at me. It's disgusting and demeaning to those dead people to constantly invoke their memory any time you want to make someone feel guilty.

--
Jason Baugher
Virtual Adept Professional Consulting Services