Dynamic cursor definition

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:50:26 +0200

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a way to declare a cursor dynamically. In my case I want to have a dynamic ORDER BY
clause at the end of a Cursor - the entire rest of the cursor and the procedure should not be altered.

As far as I did not know how to do it, I made 2 prodecures which only difference is the ORDER BY in the cursor. But this is a bad design of course, I would appreciate Your help.

ThanX in advance,

Jan Gelbrich Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 01:50:26 CDT