PL/SQL Book recommendation.

From: Sam Talebbeik <sam777t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 16:28:35 -0700

Folks,

I am looking for a PL/SQL book that covers PL/SQL in depth. Also, I would like a book that develops a real world application using PL/SQL in triggers and stored procedures.

There are a lot of PL/SQL books out there but I do not know of any book that developes an application using PL/SQL.

   Thanks,
   Sam Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 18:28:35 CDT