Re: Incorrect result from VIEW in Oracle 8i Lite

From: Ruud Laanbroek <ruudl_at_commotio.nl>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 07:50:06 -0700

Yes.. I am quite sure... I just tried it again... It really seems to be a problem with Oracle 8i Lite...

BTW... this problem occurs on different Oracle 8i Lite installations. First on different 4.0.0.1 installations, one of which I upgraded with a patch to 4.0.0.2.19, after which the problem still occured.

Ruud