Re: Main difference: TOAD vs Enterprise Manager

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:24:58 GMT

I have to admit I've only looked at it briefly, and only for schema browsing so far, which is a simple enough task. But thats good info to know!, I'll be carefull when checking it out further - thanks.

I have OEM working ok on Linux, but for some reason can't connect the the linux management server from a windows machine (or vice versa), but that shouldnt be to hard to figure out.

I was looking at oracle tools for linux platforms, I have downloaded Omlet, which appears to be trying to look like Quest's Spotlight - but I havent got the right version of java it needs to run yet. (My linix skills are limited)

Cheers!