Pass MCSE certification with result as proof - Instant Download 1497

From: <izhmxv_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:19:10 +0000 (UTC)

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WEE1550/

Pass MCSE in 2 months time.

Check out our results as proof of our material Check out our sample exam guide

Get certified and be a
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

Must see only US$10

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WEE1550/
http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WEE1550/

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WEE1550/
http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WEE1550/
gzmrixjgcoxjqipyjynv Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 04:19:10 CDT