Re: How do I check if a tablespace was create with OPTIMAL keyword?

From: Andy <enzoweb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 15:02:22 -0700

Tablespaces aren't created with Optimal, Rollback segments are. Run this:

select NAME, XACTS, EXTENTS,

floor(RSSIZE/1024/1024)||'M' RSSIZE,
floor(OPTSIZE/1024/1024)||'M' OPTSIZE,
floor(HWMSIZE/1024/1024)||'M' HWMSIZE,

GETS, WAITS, abs(WRITES) WRITES,
SHRINKS, EXTENDS, WRAPS, AVESHRINK,
AVEACTIVE, STATUS
from v$rollstat t1, v$rollname t2
where t1.usn=t2.usn
and name != 'SYSTEM'
order by abs(WRITES) desc;

for lots of info on your rollback segments. If the OPTSIZE just says 'M' then Optimal is not set.