Re: Setting Up a MySQL Database for a client question

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 13:19:51 -0700

I suggest a purchase of the book "Using MYSQL and PHP" or something to that effect. I looked it over when I was considering using MySQL on a project (we still may use it) PHP provides easy access to MySQL and the book allows you to create and access MySQL dbs quite easily. I also sugges the lastest release of MySQL with the INNODB extensions to allow transactional type logic.

And yes, even though there isn't a MySQL forum...there are plenty of lists out there for it and it may have been more politic to post there...we tend to be Oracle bigots here...:)

Mike