Re: [ANN:] Jester - a stored procedure tester

From: Nick Sydenham <nsydenham_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 06:08:25 -0700

Apologies if my posting was deemed to be spam. I am not a regular reader of these newsgroups so wouldn't know.

I developed Jester originally as an internal company app to test some stored procedures provided by a third party. The SPs were of poor quality and needed extensive testing before being accepted. It can get rather tedious typing in SQL. The app was tidied up and genericised and released to the web where it was hoped it would be of use to other parites.