Re: Setting Up a MySQL Database for a client question

From: dolfandave uyemura <dolfandave_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 04:50:37 GMT

Give me a break, it was no more rude than you are Saddam Hussein. I would say it would be classified as a bit out of place but I did state in the title that it involved MySQL. I am approaching this from the perspective that I am an interested student and am only interested in learning. Lighten up!

Dave

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=mailing.da tabase.mysql