Setting Up a MySQL Database for a client question

From: dolfandave uyemura <dolfandave_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:27:24 GMT

Hi,

I am doing a project with two fellow team members. We are creating a web site for a physical therapist. The page is for promotional efforts only. We are creating a separate Visual Basic ap they will use in their office to update records, etc. This is because they will have a dial up connection and not always be online. Otherwise they could use this page to make these changes, etc. Anyway, my question is we are suggesting to set up a database for the main data and then a temporary one where updates could be stored until they connect. Is this the best way to go about this, having two databases or is there a better way. The database is MySQL, not Oracle. Thanks.

Dave Received on Sat Aug 10 2002 - 02:27:24 CDT