Re: sqlplus /nolog can't manage instance

From: PanTao <pantao_fz_at_21cn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:07:48 +0800

Hi, Keld Nielsen

I totally agree with you opinion. Just after I send it, I realize it is a mistake to send the attatchment file with reg extension. I had try to withdraw function it in my outlook express, but I can't find it. So I don't know what to do. Maybe I should had send another post to notify it. I feel very sorry to send it and I hope it had not really bring some trouble.

BTW: I had look over the reg file, the content of reg file is text, not binary. I think I send it with txt extension will be better.

regards,
PanTao