ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty

From: Mohamed Ramadan <mohamed.ramadan_at_basf-it-services.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2002 04:35:34 -0700

Hello everyone,
I try to test the new Version of Oracle 9.2i special the new XML TYPE features. So I wrote a simple table

CREATE TABLE warehouses(

warehouse_id NUMBER(3),
warehouse_spec XMLTYPE,
warehouse_name VARCHAR2(35),

location_id NUMBER(4));

after this I tried to insert some data like this: INSERT INTO warehouses VALUES
( 100, XMLType(
'
Owned
'), 'Tower Records', 1003);

but I always get this Error "ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty". I read some articles about this problem and the solution through
"ADD TEMFILE" but no way I still have no solution for this Error. How can I solve this problem???

Kind regards, Mohamed Ramadan Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 06:35:34 CDT