Re: Other user table reference in database package

From: Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:17:44 +1000

How about we all take turns alphabetically.

Next time this question is asked, someone with a name starting with 'E' has a go. Then 'F' and so on.

Hey, why not make it a competition. The letter which answer's this question the fastest becomes the letter of the year !!

I think I might lie down now ...

Richard