Help! Pro*C ORACLIENT8.DLL Access Violation

From: Lamont Norman <lamont.norman_at_idea.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2002 13:21:08 -0700

I need some help with solving an access violation that I get when I try to do an EXEC SQL PREPARE S FROM :sql_statement; Since there are no error codes I don't know how to track down this error. The access violation is in the ORACLIENT8.dll at 6044682f(). I am using VC++ 6.0 and Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000. I would appreciate any help as it seems that information is hard to find (for me at least.)

Lamont Norman
Idea Integration
Lamont.Norman_at_Idea.Com Received on Thu Aug 08 2002 - 15:21:08 CDT