Re: Oracle patch levels

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:58:28 +0100

Thanks Niall,

I have looked on solaris and its in <inventory>/logs/installActions.log. I have not applied any patches to the database i have here and i have checked the file and it shows the 5 digit levels for every component installed. Looks like this will be the best I can get.

Thanks again

cheers

Pete

In article <3d5263e7$0$12039$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> writes

--
Pete Finnigan

pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk
pete_at_petefinnigan.com