Retrieve SQL Statement in trigger on servererror

From: Peter Hiemenz <Peter.Hiemenz_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:57:16 +0200

Hello,

I already looked around in newsgroups and the web to find an answer to the following question:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

In a system trigger "after servererror" I would like to retrieve the SQL Statement that caused the error. I would even be happy, if this would only be possible for non DDL statements. Actually most interested I'm to retrieve the last SQL statement.

Does someone has a solution for this? If there is a solution only for 9i, that would also be OK.

IMHO, Oracle went too short with the infos it supplies with server error :(.

TIA, Peter Received on Wed Aug 07 2002 - 15:57:16 CDT