Re: Help with aggregate SQL

From: tacnaboyz <fake.address_at_fake.fake>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 04:51:36 GMT

No, it's not a homework assignment. I guess the reason I said that was because this is just PART of a larger, more complex query and I didn't think I would would be able to make it work with the rest of the query by messing with the 'group by' clause. However, I have since lowered my expectations (which was to do everything I needed to do in one query). So assuming we can scratch that comment, can you offer a solution? It's got me stumped.

Thanks