accessing SQLPlus variables.................Oops

From: Parag <parag_ch_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2002 19:28:19 -0700

The appinfo bit in the trigger got in by mistake. so the working trigger is as follows:

create or replace trigger connect_restriction after logon on database when (user != 'SYSTEM' and user != 'VVVVVV' and user != 'MMMMMM') declare v_username number;
Begin
select count(*) into v_username from v$session where upper(username) = user and status='ACTIVE' and upper(program) like 'SQLPLUS%'; if v_username > 0 then raise_application_error(-20002,'no sqlplus please'); end if; end connect_restriction;
/