Slow tnsping!

From: Fred <res0jhe3_at_verizon.cm>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:38:46 GMT

I need some direction regarding slow database response or actually no response. On one of our servers we have test and development environments. I get interrmittent/long tnsping rates. However, the OS ping command works fine. Could anyone help with some direction here for troubleshooting? Basically how to begin troubleshooting these tns issues...

Thx, Larry Received on Tue Aug 06 2002 - 09:38:46 CDT