Re: Sorting works incorretly on Client

From: Jakob Blomer <jakob_at_blomer.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:11:06 +0200

I know, the sorting itself runs on the server. That's, why it is so strange: If I use the same query on the server console it runs fast, on a client slow (both with sqlplus). It looks like an network problem, but again, afaik there are no issues with our network.
I tried already setting the array size, it has no effect...

Jakob