Re: convert CL8WIN1251 to UTF8

From: koert54 <nospam_at_spam.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:38:55 GMT

For once I support Sybrand's statement :-) (no offense Sy-dude) Anyone claiming things like 'but on page x on this book it states ...' without even trying it out makes
me smile :-)
Heck it was even possible on Oracle7 by updating the props$ table and yes Sy - it was not supported but
you probably know that :-)