Re: oleDB and Oracle 9

From: Oliver Otto <ootto_at_genese.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:46:19 +0200

Hallo,

I do not know why I post the question two times. Maybe it was a long night before trying this stupid oleDB driver. After a complete setup of the workstation everything works fine. Don't know what happen before.

The only problem now is to read and write timestamps. The oleDB driver from Microsoft has the same problem as the Oracle driver. Both are not able to do this. I found a link at otn.oracle.com that this is not possible for 9.0 driver but no remark for 9.2.x. Within our tests this also do not work and Oracle German has no answer to this either. Will there be a solution in the future ..?!

Greetings

Oliver