Re: URGENT:Logging in oracle server

From: Darren Pilkington <darrenp99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2002 23:49:45 -0700

I concur completly with Jim, if you didn't have any database auditing implemented then Log Miner is your only hope (that is only if your database is running in Archive Log mode AND you have a copy of the logs). You can only use it against any database newer that 8 and you can only analyse on an 8i database.
It does work and is really useful (trust me I've used it many times to track down problems).