create user with global rights ..?

From: Oliver Otto <ootto_at_genese.de>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 18:24:55 +0200

Hallo,

how can I create a user with global rights ..? Last time I setup all grants for every table by hand but this time I do want to make it easier within my test enviroment. Is there really not way to give a user all rights ..?

I try to configure a user based on sys or sysdba but this do not work. I got the error message:"you do not have enough rights". What a funny error message.

Now you ask yourself why don't he use sys or system user. The anser is near, I do want to run a Script from this new user which create some Views based on tables and views from sys. I am not able to give these rights globally :-( Any hints ..?!?

I hope I describe the problem ok...

Thanx a lot

Oliver Received on Sat Aug 03 2002 - 11:24:55 CDT