Re: Oracle automatically creates new users every day?

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:34:24 -0400

Either this is a joke .. the answers to which were excellent ... or Its highly likely that the third party application is creating the users. By any chance is this Bladerunner you are running on top of Oracle. In bladerunner, any new user created for the application has that same user created in oracle (with just create session privs). They call Bladerunner something else now .. forgot what :)

Anurag

"TurkBear" <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com> wrote in message news:9qpiku8027hcc3l8q5d0nujf3ju7v4o95p_at_4ax.com...
> one way may be to revoke DBA privs from everyone except yourself and add
them back one by one until the miscreant is ID'ed..