Hidding tables

From: Stjepan Brbot <stjepan.brbot_at_zg.hinet.hr>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:56:13 +0200

Is this possible (or is there any method) to hide tables for ordinary users and allow them to access the data in tables only through group of procedures/functions/packages? My intention is to create some code (like API that will allow manipulation of data with business logic) for my application but do not want users can corrupt data using direct DML-s!

--

Stjepan Brbot