"Re"installing Oracle 11.5.7 on Win NT

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2002 12:36:38 -0700

We are encountering problems when we attempt a re-install of 11.5.7 where the installation halts during the install process

We are worried we have to re-configure the Win NT server or something else

We have Win 2000 server, 11i is the only application on this server. The server also has the latest Win 2000 patches.

Has anyone else encountered this or found a way around it ?

Thanks

George Lewycky Received on Fri Aug 02 2002 - 14:36:38 CDT