no listener,who can help me?

From: charlie <wang2fly_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2002 02:40:56 -0700

I am fixing a web server on internet.The security of website is important for it.So I restrict some accessable Ip addresses.The web cann't run ,because of no listener. I checked before my done,the ports 1521,1035 and 2481 were open.If I open all address,the web can run. By the way ,my OS is win2000 server,DB is oracle v.8.1.7. why so it? please give me some ideas.thank you very much. Received on Fri Aug 02 2002 - 04:40:56 CDT