Re: recycle pool

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:31:20 +1000

Hi Daud,

If a table has a buffer_pool that is not configured, the default pool is used instead. This is to prevent issues when moving tables between different databases that may different SGA configurations.

My notes suggest issues with buffer pool stats on 8.1.5, not sure they were fixed in 8.1.7.

Cheers

Richard