Re: Installing of Oracle 8.1.7 on Win2000, Pentium 4 ?

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:05:58 -0600

Finn -

Yes, indeed. BobGie didn't seem to like your answer before, and so he/she/it just had to ask again. He/she/it reminds me of a child who, not getting the answer he wants from Mom, runs off to ask Dad the very same thing.

BobGie, Finn is on solid ground with his advice. This is a well-known problem discussed many a time in this newsgroup.

Tom