Re: Query with dblink runs slow

From: jim mcnamara <jmcnamar_at_swcp.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2002 09:44:52 -0700

SET ARRAYSIZE 200 improves performance over a dblink. What it does is fill the prefetch queue with 200 rows rather than the default of 15. Going beyond 200 does not have any quantifiable result, IMO.

This will NOT take your query time down to nine seconds. Maybe 30 seconds vs two minutes.

jim mcnamara