Re: hardware sizing question

From: Peter Welker <oracle_at_welkers.net>
Date: 1 Aug 2002 06:14:17 -0700

Hi,

to say it very carefully: 256 MB RAM seems not be really much. One HardDrive is also "suboptimal" :-)

Well you do not say much about the system you are running and how you access the DB and what you are retrieving from it (all HTML-content? Only a bit of data? Much reads, much writes? Are you using connection-pooling? What is that processing? etc...).

Although you should think about letting someone analyze this in detail you will at least make friends with:

Peter