Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:43:18 +0100

The one I'm missing (though I started with the 8i courses) is the network administration exam.

I believe that you have to do this if you are starting from scratch but it looks like you don't if upgrading. oh well I'll get around to it sometime. Perhaps I'll update my cv to read old curmudgeonly person then.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA