Oracle 9i bookies

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:42:52 +0100

I see the Oracle9i write a book season is in full swing. I will end up buying a few, I'll have too, Orace9i is soo.. different. Anybody (authors excepted) got any strong opinions or recommendations? Actually, why not! yea authors included..... .. also what music is best when your reading manuals.....prefer Vangelis myself.

George Barbour. Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 03:42:52 CDT