Re: Audit Trails

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2002 17:39:11 -0700

I don't think auditting will give the details that you need. Just so you are not reinventing the wheele, you might want to take a look at LogMiner and Change Data Capture. Of course ORACLE knows everything about everything within the database. Everything is recorded in the redo logs. It is just a matter of digging up info. you need from these logs.