oleDB, Client Oracle 9.2, Timestamp

From: Oliver Otto <ootto_at_genese.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 00:08:30 +0200

Hallo,

is it possible to read and write Timestamps including decimal second from the Oracle oleDB driver in client version 9.2 ..? I am not sure if this is possible or if our problems are only based on the timestamp format of the client side.

Maybe some might give us a hand how we can find out.

Thanx a lot.

Oliver Received on Wed Jul 31 2002 - 17:08:30 CDT