Enquiry:

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:50:42 +0100

Morning Brian,

some rules, well more polite advioce really :

always quote your Oracle version
always quote the EXACT error message and number Don't cross/multi post to every Oracle group in Usenet DO search google groups before posting
Please read the concepts manaul

and for a really great source of info, advice, FAQs etc, start here http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html

Regards,
Norman.