Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:42:39 +1000

There's actually a very strong relationship between the discussion of OCP in this thread and David Bowie. You see Bowie is an extremely keen reader (he literally reads hundreds of books each year) and one day he stumbled across a set of books called "OCP: Oracle8i Certification Kit".

After reading them he sat down and passed certification. A collective blow to both the Oracle DBA and Music industries in one go I would say !!

Sorry for the side topics, they all made me do it :)

Richard