Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 23:20:28 -0700

enzoweb_at_hotmail.com (Andy) wrote in message news:<8d4033cd.0207301459.1080968c_at_posting.google.com>...
> I posted the original thread, and we seemed to have got off topic.
> Unless David Bowie and Kate Bush are OCPs.

That's the problem with those Aussies, you've asked them about OCP and end with information about some five feet tall (or short) chick you may never heard of.
It is same as with all-knowing old man from fairy tale. Yes, you can get useful information about Oracle from them, but you should ask well-deliberated questions. :-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.