Newbie Installation

From: Ram <rswami_at_cistel.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:45:14 -0400

Hello,

Can some one please let me know what are the minimum requirements to setup Oracle Financials ( latest Version ) ? Is it possible to run the app on Linux ? Any recommendation for Hardware requirements and operating system? I am looking at running the same with a single user license. This system is for personal learning and would like to keep my cost minimum.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ram Guy Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 22:45:14 CDT