export/import database from 8i to 9i

From: weiwei <xiaw_at_cbmi.upmc.edu>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 19:49:04 -0700

Hi,

I export 8i database to expdat.dmp file by using full exporting. I need to import expdat.dmp to 9i database. I have created same users and grant same
roles to the users in 9i database. After I use command below:

C:\imp system/manager file=c:\expdat.dmp full=Y fromuser=wei touser=wei

I always get error message which says the user doesn't exists.

Could anyone tell me what is wrong with that? Thanks
wei Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 21:49:04 CDT